FUN WITH ELECTRONICS COMBO: Beginner+ Intermediate+ Expert
Combo Course Overview
Duration: 96 Hours
48 Hours Live Sessions + 48 Hours Self-learning Sessions
Learn from A to Z of Fun with Electronics in our special internship program.
Who this course is for:
- This course is best suited for electronic students or hobbyists that wish to build prototypes of electronic circuits and observe or record the characteristics of the circuit.
- These are the most common scenarios for protoboard use:
- 1. Assemble and test a circuit to make sure it works properly.
- 2. Students use protoboards to assemble a temporary electronic circuit that can be demonstrated to the instructor as proof that they can design and/or build an operating circuit, such as an amplifier, a transmitter, or receiver.
- Protoboards are often used to mount small subcircuits that are needed to enhance the abilities of a larger electronic or robotics project.
₹10,999.00 – ₹33,999.00