BBC MICRO : BIT Go
- The BBC micro bit is integrated with a 32-bit ARM Cortex M0 CPU microprocessor and is controlled by a separate processor.
- This micro bit board features a 5×5 LED matrix with 25 red LEDs to light up and display animated patterns, scrolling text, alphanumeric characters, and Bluetooth smart technology.
- It has two programmable buttons to use as a games controller or control music on a smartphone and a 20 pin edge connector.
- The BBC micro bit Go has an on-board motion detector or 3-AXIS digital accelerometer that can detect movement.
- This micro bit Go also has a built-in compass to sense which direction you’re facing and your movement in degrees and detect the presence of certain metals and magnets.